A note for cineSync Pro customers
As of cineSync 3.0, cineSync and cineSync Pro customers can both use the same client. The full set of Pro features are available to those with a Pro account. Guests who download cineSync will be able to join both cineSync and cineSync Pro sessions.
Getting Started with cineSync
Before you can initiate or join a cineSync review session, you must download and install the client for your operating system. (see above)
Once you have done this, simply follow the instructions below.
Starting a cineSync review session
- Login using your cineSync account details.
- If you do not have a cineSync account, click here to register.
- Type in a session name, and click 'Create Session'
- A Session Key will be automatically created and displayed on the screen.
- You will need to provide this Session Key to whoever you would like to join your review session.
- Send them to this page: http://cinesync.com/download and get them to follow the instructions for joining a cineSync session.
- You can now add files to your review session, via the Playlist Menu.
Joining a cineSync review session
- Login using the Session Key that the host gave you.
- If you do not have a Session Key, ask the person hosting your review session to provide it to you.
- Locate the movies for review on your local machine. The quickest way to do this is via the Playlist->Locate Missing Movies... menu item.
You are now ready to start your review!
For more detailed instructions, see the cineSync Manual.